Make a donation now by clicking here
Hey girls, we all know that going out there and crushing rock can be completely absorbing, wholesome and fulfilling. So add in climbing for a cause and we think this takes the experience to an even higher level…
That’s why girlcrushrock is delighted to support The Pink Ribbon Foundation (Reg. Charity No. 1080839) – a grant making trust with a mission to fund projects and provide financial support to UK charities which relieve the needs of people who are suffering from, or who have been affected by breast cancer or who work to advance the understanding of breast cancer, its early detection and treatment.
Here’s some of the facts:
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women worldwide
- This week in the UK alone, approximately 250 women will die of, and 750 women will be diagnosed with the disease.
- For women, the lifetime risk of being diagnosed is about 1 in 9.
How can you help?
- Ensure you perform regular self examinations. If you find anything suspicious, visit your doctor immediately
- Make a donation now by clicking here
- Follow The Pink Ribbon Foundation on twitter @pinkribbonfound
- Like The Pink Ribbon Foundation on Facebook
- email The Pink Ribbon Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why not consider arranging your own charity rock climb or something similar?
Patrons of The Pink Ribbon Foundation include:
- Joan Collins
- Jerry Hall
- DJ Lisa Lashes
- Beverley Knight
- Caroline Monk
- Patsy Palmer
- Anthea Turner
- Claire Rickards
- Jeff Banks
- Joseph Fiennes
- Sean Dooley